Decommissioning of facilities is integral part of site remediation. S&I Consultancy mobilises planning, engineering and supervision professionals to manage corresponding activities. We plan and manage decommissioning projects from small-scale to large multi-facility set-ups including management of risks from hazardous materials.
In cases of buildings required for different future use, S&I Consultancy plans and manages the decommissioning of services, decontamination of hazardous materials and removal of all plant with a minimum of disruption to ongoing operations at the site. This is inclusive of all preparations, communications and securing safe working practices, S&I Consultancy carries out:
- Liaison with Local Authorities to secure specific permits
- Development of methodologies for the works including protection measures.
- Development of risk assessment
- Provision of site management services
- Provision of site safety auditing
Our Principals have contributed to the following projects: