Environmental Design Services
Regulatory issues can be intense and complicated, often requiring specific local knowledge. S&I Consultancy provides a wide array of customised environmental consulting services to our clients, for their specific projects, whether land, air or water based.
From remediation projects to local waste management solutions, we leverage knowledge and expertise to share best practices to add value to client organisations and reduce their risk on projects. Our technical experts can assist with standard environmental audits, permits and approvals as well as more specialised requests in areas such as impact assessment, GIS, risk assessment and information management.
Our resources are experienced and knowledgeable in the regulatory requirements of Southeast Asian countries. We carry out environmental studies and on-site inspections, including the preparation and updating of monitoring, control and mitigation plans; the preparation and implementation of pollution prevention programmes; and the preparation of risk assessments.
Other capabilities include:
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Studies
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Hazardous Site Evaluations
- Compliance Inspections
- Regulatory Compliance & Permitting
- Air, Noise + Water Quality Monitoring
- Geotechnical and Construction Environmental Studies
- Natural Resources Assessments
- Environmental Management Plans
- Environmental Monitoring & Audit