Waste and Material Recycling
S&I Consultancy services include mapping of solid waste and recovered material streams, establishing waste volumes and compositions, and providing data to identify recycling opportunities and develop recovery programmes, which include trend information and projections of future characteristics.
We determine markets and values of recyclables and assist in designing programmes tailored to the specific requirements of both public and private sector clients. Our services include audits and forecasts.
Organics recovery is considered an opportunity for food waste reduction and composting, together with yard waste, and requires individual solutions for each scenario while offering renewable energy potential.
We concentrate on:
- Solid Waste & Recycling Programs
- Transportation and Logistics
- Hazardous and Special Waste (handling, recycling, disposal)
- Medical Waste
- Organics and Composting Programs
- Legalities, Permits, and Records Keeping